Mark your calendars! The JPP District 6 City Council Candidates’ Forum will take place on Tuesday September 28th. As you know, this special election is to fill the City Council seat formerly held by John Tobin, who resigned.
JPP Candidates’ Forum
Tuesday, September 28th
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Nate Smith House (155 Lamartine St, right near Stonybrook T)
All the candidates in the D6 City Council District have filled out the Progressive Voter Guide questionnaire and will be joining us at the candidates’ forum.
Here is the schedule for the evening along with links to each candidate’s page:
Help with Forum Outreach
We need your help to get the word out about the forum!
- Can you send an email to all your JP Neighbors or groups you might be a part of?
- Can you put fliers up in local businesses?
- Can you hand out fliers at a JP T station?
- Do you have other ideas for ways we can get the word out?
If you can do any of the above, please email us at email@example.com. We’ll get you the materials (fliers or suggested email text); we just need your help in getting the word out.
Upcoming JP Election Dates to Remember
There are 3 IMPORTANT election dates to remember in JP this fall:
- Tuesday, October 19, 2010 | District 6 City Council Special Preliminary Election (top 2 voter getters move to final election)
- Tuesday, November 2, 2010 | State General Election
- Tuesday, November 16, 2010 | District 6 City Council Final Election
See you on the 28th!